Wednesday, June 10, 2015

William Shatner's Childhood Memory of Snow White

In the June 7, 2015 edition of Parade (the American nationwide Sunday newspaper magazine), an interview with William Shatner appeared in the column, "Walter Scott's Personality Parade". As you would expect, a couple of the questions were related to Star Trek. However, Snow White got a mention too!

Question: What entertainment resonated with you at a young age?

Answer: My earliest memory of something on screen was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the Disney film. I remember the movie was over and my dad was taking me out, and I was holding on to an armrest. I wanted to see it again.



Images and text copyright Parade.


Special thanks to Colin Cameron for sharing this with the Filmic Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment