Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Snow White Garden Flag

My wife spotted a Snow White "Garden Art Flag" at Walgreens a few days ago. So, of course, I had to go check it out. Designed for outdoor display, the nylon fabric banner hangs from a metal rod for placement in the yard. Flag measures 12.5" x 18". Pole stands 3' tall. Retail $9.99.

The illustration shows Snow in one of her many classic poses, but the artwork has a slightly updated look for the princess.



Manufactured by Kcare Kiu Hung in China.



I wasn't planning to buy it, just wanted to snap a few photos at Walgreens. But it's actually pretty cool when you see it in person. So here it is in my backyard. Makes for a nice lawn feature.


4 comments:

  1. I like her with red accents more than with pink, but Snow White does look lovely in this. I particularly like the softness of her hair here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I noticed the hair too. It's a nice look not often seen.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for finding this! I rushed right over to Walgreens and added this to my collection too!

    ReplyDelete